MAXIMUM IMMUNE SUPPORT
- Reduce Incidence of Colds*
- Antibacterial, Antiviral, and Antioxidant*
- Boost Immune Cell Count*
- 2,000IU Vitamin D3
- 30 Servings
Having a strong immune system is vital to good health and longevity. Supplementing for optimal immune function often leads people to a vitamin C supplement, but there are many other ways to improve immune health. In large part, immunity is improved by enhancing the health and number of white blood cells, combating pathogens, and reducing oxidation to reduce the incidence, and accelerate recovery from, illness.*
Vitamin C increases antioxidant enzyme activity and reduces incidence of upper respiratory tract infections.*
- Astragalus activates the immune system by increasing CD4 and CD8 white blood cells (B cells and T cells).*
- Elderberry supplementation shortens the duration and severity of symptoms of cold and flu-like symptoms.*
- Olive extracts containing polyphenols have shown efficacy for killing viruses.*
- Echinacea increases macrophage function to enhance adaptive immunity.*
The immunity vitamin. Vitamin C helps improve antioxidant status, and it has shown efficacy for reducing the duration and intensity of cold symptoms.
- A vitamin C supplement can help reduce oxidative stress throughout the body.
- In athletes, vitamin c supplementation has been noted to reduce upper respiratory tract infection duration, frequency, and severity.
- Vitamin C supplementation can help mitigate the negative health effects of stress.
Vitamin D is best known for improving bone health, and it has many other functions. Some of those functions include improving immune health.
- Vitamin D helps improve macrophage (cells which “eat” pathogens, protecting the body) function by reducing their adhesion to the cell wall.
- Increasing body vitamin D levels has been noted to reduce symptoms of autoimmune dysfunction.
- Increases regulatory T cell and memory B cell counts.
Zinc is an essential mineral with many roles. It is one of the most important minerals for immune health.
- Zinc is used to form superoxide dismutase, an antioxidant enzyme.
- Zinc deficiencies are associated with immune dysfunction, among other complications.
- Supplementing zinc at the onset of a cold and during other viral infections has been observed to reduce duration and severity of symptoms.
Astragalus is an herb used in traditional Chinese medicine. It is purported to have life extension effects.
- Astragalus activates T cells to a greater extent than echinacea, which is independently capable of improving immune function.
- Astragalus supplementation encourages proliferation of immune cells, immunoglobulins, and macrophages.
- Collectively, this suggests enhanced adaptive immunity – a more specific and responsive type of immunity.
Elderberry is also known as Sambucus. There are several varieties of elderberry, but the most effective as a supplement is Sambucus nigra.
- Elderberry is rich in nutrients such as vitamin C, fiber, polyphenols, and anthocyanins.
- Supplementing with Elderberry relieves symptoms of influenza an average of 4 days faster than placebo.
- Extracts of Elderberry also help fight bacteria, such as H. pylori.
Olive Leaf Extract
Olives, and other parts of the plant contain several beneficial properties.
- Components of olive leaf extract possess antiviral effects
- Olive leaf may also be antibacterial against Staph infections
Lysine is an essential amino acid. It has shown promise in combatting certain types of infections.
- Lysine promotes absorption of certain minerals, such as calcium
- As an arginine competitor, lysine may be effective at reducing the severity of herpes flare ups (Griffith, 1987).
Echinacea is often used at the first sign of sickness to help accelerate recovery and occasionally as a prophylaxis against colds.
- Echinacea may stimulate macrophage production, helping fight pathogens.
- A larger body of evidence suggest echinacea is effective for reducing the duration of sickness.
Grape Seed Extract
Grape seed has recently been discovered as a significant source of polyphenols and other antioxidants.
- It has shown great promise for improving overall health, particularly cardiovascular health.
- Using grape seed extract may be able to suppress inflammatory reactions to antigens, easing allergic symptoms.
Get back in the game, with Immunity+.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.