Introducing the Black Ice Breathing Mask. Made of 100% cotton, this mask is perfect for dust, pollen, pollution, smoke and germs. The best part, it's washable and reusable. (simply hand wash and air dry)
The insert-able, replaceable activated charcoal filter is the key to breathing clean air.
Rated PM2.5, the 5-layer charcoal filter will filter out particles like smoke and smog as small as 2.5 microns, perfect for forest fires, smog, and smoky environments. The layer of activated charcoal will adsorb viruses, bacteria and gases from the air. That's why charcoal filters are used in commercial HEPA filtration systems. It's like having a HEPA filter on your face!
- The 100% cotton mask features
- Adjustable metal nose bridge
- Adjustable ear loops
- One-way breathing valve for venting moisture
- Quality hand-stitched material
- Made from recycled materials
- Durable construction for long life
The activated charcoal filter features
- Package comes with 2 filters
- 5 Layers with activated charcoal center layer
- Can be used for 30-50 hours (under smoggy or smoky conditions, weeks if just used for germs) The filter should be replaced when it starts to get clogged with particulate
- PM2.5 - will filter particulate matter (PM) up to 2.5 microns which includes smoke and smog (and is so tiny you can only see a 2.5 micron particle under a microscope).
Disclaimer: The Breathing Mask is not a replacement for medical grade personal protective equipment, and in circumstances where personal protective equipment is mandatory, you should only use NIOSH approved equipment. The decision to use this mask is solely your own and while it may significantly reduce the chance of infection (the charcoal is the key), it is not guaranteed to prevent you from getting an illness like COVID-19.
Please remember that the use of the Breathing Mask is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.